Industrial Microwave Cooking is a heating process in which commercial microwave ovens fully cook bacon, meats, fish, and other food products. These large-scale units employ microwave energy to pre-heat, post-heat, and completely cook a variety of foods. The best way to meet today’s production demands is with smooth, efficient, and continuous industrial microwave cooking equipment. By giving users the precise control over final temperatures, cooking units provide uniform, consistent, and proven results. Each system is custom tailored to fit production or facility footprint needs.
Industrial Microwave Cooking:
Industrial microwave systems cook a variety of meats, including: bacon, meatballs, bone-in chicken, poultry products, and more. Our equipment employs boost heating technology. In boost units, microwaves act only on the material, instead of the air around it. In contrast, other cooking units may overcook certain areas in an uneven manner. Our systems provide highly efficient microwave energy at a constant rate. Most importantly, they work fast to increase your throughput.
Through the combined efforts of Industrial Microwave Systems (IMS) and Ferrite Microwave Technologies (FMT), we pride ourselves on being industry leaders and innovative experts. From patented technology and ongoing R&D, to consultative services and custom development, our cross-disciplined team is here to support your endeavors. Whether you require standalone equipment, or integration of devices and systems into current infrastructure, we have boundless solutions.
Our advanced microwave technology and capabilities includes:
- Partnership with Mega Industries and Ferrite Microwave Technologies components.
- Specialized high-power circulator technology with a focus on extending magnetron life.
- Complete microwave modeling of materials, cavity structures, and launching mechanisms.
- Patented slotted-polar cap feed technology to improve field distribution and superior product heating.
- All industrial microwave systems and high-power generator designs aim to minimize cavity match losses.
- Complete systems, subassemblies, combiners, waveguides, tuners, and custom-engineered components.
MIP-11: Advanced Industrial Microwave Cooking
As a continuous-type system, the MIP-11 is the most advanced industrial microwave cooking oven on the market. This unit is available with various customizable options. The system can expand at any time to increase production. Its technology allows users to control the speed and power at which product is prepared. Given its unique features and advanced technology, this cooking system is the de-facto choice of industrial bacon processors across the world.
Questions about industrial microwave cooking? Contact our team! We’re always happy to discuss options with you.