IMS Microwave Tempering and Cooking Systems offer solutions for many foods, including meat, fish, baked goods, fruits, vegetables, and more. System solutions are available in various configurations, with the ability to process high, low, and medium level throughputs. Configurations include: continuous tunnels, batch ovens, indexing types, in-line microwave systems, and more. Depending on your product, application, or certain process variables, we offer standard and modular microwave tempering and cooking systems to meet your requirements.
Microwave Tempering Systems
Microwave tempering systems provide turnkey processing solutions for frozen meat, poultry, seafood, fruit, vegetables, and bakery products. Our systems process in hourly throughput ranges from 1,500 lbs. to 17,500 lbs. per hour.
MIP12: Continuous Tempering Tunnel
- Better control and flexibility over your process
- Process up to 17,500 lbs. (7938 kg.) of product per hour
- Allows for more predictable final temperature of product
- Utilize up to four (4) microwave generators to increase output
MIP10: Batch Tempering Oven
- Improve facility cleanliness and save labor costs
- Convenient loading procedure for easy processing
- Tempers product loads of 300 lbs. (136 kg.) in four minutes
- Ideal for portion-control plants, sausage kitchens, bakeries, and more
MIP8: Tempering / Indexing System
- CE compliant industrial microwave system
- Safety features: arc detection, light curtains, and more
- User-friendly system software and Allen-Bradley controls
- Temper thousands of kilograms of frozen product per hour
MIP4: Mini-Batch Tempering
- Temper a 55 pound box of beef in 65 seconds
- Produces approximately 120,000 BTUs per hour
- Process up to 1,500 lbs. (680 kg.) of product per hour
- Improves quality and yield, as well as flavors and proteins
Microwave Cooking Systems
Microwave cooking systems offer efficient, uniform heating to provide consistent, proven results. Our units are ideal for complete cooking, post-heating, or pre-heating a variety of foods. With our patented feed technology, microwave cooking systems efficiently and evenly apply microwave energy.
MIP-11: Continuous Cooking
- Typically used in bacon processing facilities
- Options for thick, insulated cavities, belt cleaners, and air drying
- Better flexibility with more control over speed and power adjustments
- Modular cooking units with power levels from 75 kW to 600 kW and higher
Modular or Custom Microwave Tempering and Cooking Systems
As the global leader in microwave tempering and cooking systems, we offer modular solutions for custom applications. We have the engineering expertise, simulation tools, and R&D capabilities to develop systems based on your requirements. Let our team find industrial microwave solutions for you!